The World Wars Term Paper by supercalifragilistic
The World Wars
A general discussion of World Wars I and II.
# 97882 | 1,671 words | 5 sources | MLA | 2007 |
Published on Sep 03, 2007 in History (U.S. World Wars) , History (European - World Wars)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the outbreak of the First World War and the subsequent Treaty of Versailles. The paper shows how World War I was the first significant step in transforming the United States and Russia into global political, economic and militaristic powers. The paper looks at World War II and examines how women and minorities played a more significant role than ever before. The paper discusses how World War II firmly situated the Untied States and Russia as the ultimate global powers.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Black, Jeremy. (2002). The World in the Twentieth Century. New York: Longman.
- Heyman, Neil M. (1997). World War I. Westport: Greenwood Press.
- Laqueur, Walter. (1996). Fascism: Past, Present, Future. New York: Oxford.
- Meyer, C. (1995). Source Materials in Asian History: Japan. Hong Kong: Jacaranda Press.
- Shaw, Antony. (2004). World War II: Day by Day. St. Paul: MBI Publishing.
Cite this Term Paper:
The World Wars (2007, September 03) Retrieved June 07, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-world-wars-97882/
"The World Wars" 03 September 2007. Web. 07 June. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-world-wars-97882/>