The Role of the Human Resource Management Department
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper reviews information that discusses the Human Resources department and how it deals with the various global issues of a company. In particular, the Human Resources department is considered in light of being the department to which allegations of misconduct are made as they must investigate claims made against both employers and employees. The paper further addresses the Human Resource department as it relates to creating and controlling the ethical standards and other concerns of a company. According to the paper, the Human Resource department truly is the bridge between the employers and the employees of any given organization.
From the Paper:"In order to do this, the following pages will contain a review of information that discusses the Human Resource department and how it deals with the various global issues of a company. Insight into why this arrangement works will also be considered, as will the ways that it could possibly be improved upon in the future. The world of business is always changing, and even what is appropriate sometimes varies depending on the customs of certain areas of the country or the world (Weatherly 2003). Business people must be aware of and understand these differences in order to do what is correct for the company that they work for, now that globalization is so important and significant within the business world."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Chuvala, B. (2002). Keeping up with change: human resource managers facing new challenges. Westchester County Business Journal.
- Frederickson, H. G., & Walling, J. D. (1999). Editors' introduction: ethics in contemporary human resources management. Public Personnel Management.
- Horney, N. (1997). Why HR system implementation efforts fail. Bank Marketing, 30(1) 20.
- Jurkiewicz, C. L. (2000). Generation X and the public employee. Public Personnel Management.
- Newland, C. A. (1999). The Facilitative State and Human Resources Management. Public Personnel Management.
Cite this Term Paper:
The Role of the Human Resource Management Department (2011, March 04) Retrieved October 03, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-role-of-the-human-resource-management-department-147253/
"The Role of the Human Resource Management Department" 04 March 2011. Web. 03 October. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-role-of-the-human-resource-management-department-147253/>