The Internet and Fine Art
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the difference between art and culture, especially when it appears on the Internet. It then describes how the Internet has changed the creation, dissemination and selling of art and culture. Additionally, the paper discusses the level of success that artists can achieve when trying to sell their art over the Internet and explains why there may be a difference between selling online and selling through a gallery.
Sample of Sources Used:
- ArtNews.com. <http://www.artdaily.com/section/artfairs/index.asp?int_sec=113>
- Bamberger, A. (2005) "Selling Art on the Internet." ArtBusiness.com. Retrieved December 10, 2006 from <http://www.artbusiness.com/internetsell.html>.
- Ducourtieux, C. (2001). "Art and the Internet." BusinessWeek. 24 Jan 2001.
- Selling Art Online. (2001). ArtsJournal.com: The Daily Digest of Arts & Cultural Journalism. <http://www.artsjournal.com/issues/sellingartonline.htm>.
- Vickers, M. (2000). Selling Art on the Internet. New York: Marquis Publications.
Cite this Term Paper:
The Internet and Fine Art (2007, July 09) Retrieved December 02, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-internet-and-fine-art-96456/
"The Internet and Fine Art" 09 July 2007. Web. 02 December. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-internet-and-fine-art-96456/>