The Growth of Nanotechnology
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper describes nanotechnology and the growth of this field. The paper discusses how, although nanotechnology promises to revolutionize many products and medications in the future, many believe it needs to be researched more completely before releasing it to the public for consumption.
What it is
What it is
From the Paper:"For many start up companies across the nation the word nanotechnology strikes a chord. While it is still a small market as compared to many other open markets in today's business world it is a new enough market that it holds promise for the future of start up company success(Challener, 2003).
"The most significant contribution that nanotechnology will make to the business world is the fact that it is very flexible by design and its use. It can be used in many areas of business including automotive technology, aerospace technology, drug delivery and the textile industry."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Balbus, John, Florini, Richard, Walsh, Karen (2005) Getting nanotechnology right the first time: government and industry should be working to identify and manage possible health and environmental risks before new products are widely used. Issues in Science and Technology
- Challener, Cynthia (2003) Nanotechnology: just beginning to scratch the surface: among the earliest adopters of nanotechnology are users of chemical additives and coatings. Chemical Market Reporter
- Ratner, Dan (2004) It's a small word after all.(Science & Technology)(nanotechnology) USA Today (Magazine)
- Regis, Ed (1995) It's a small, small world. ('nanotechnology,' the 'good' life, 'invisible' robots and 'crazy Doc' K. Eric Drexler) Reason
- Scrinis, Gregory (2006) When small isn't beautiful: Gyorgy Scrinis cuts through the hype surrounding nanotechnology. Arena Magazine
Cite this Term Paper:
The Growth of Nanotechnology (2008, July 08) Retrieved September 23, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-growth-of-nanotechnology-105460/
"The Growth of Nanotechnology" 08 July 2008. Web. 23 September. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/the-growth-of-nanotechnology-105460/>