$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper reviews and discusses the profession of teaching. The paper reports from a personal perspective, openly reflecting the opinion of the writer. According to the paper, classroom observation is probably the most effective tool a student teacher can use to compare and contrast what he or she thought teaching would be like with what it is actually like in an every day setting.
Sample of Sources Used:
- GRIESHABAER, SUSAN AND CANNELLA, GAILE S. (EDS.) (2001). EMBRACING IDENTITIES IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION: DIVERSITY AND POSSIBILITIES. MIDWOOD; LB1139.23.E58.
- SAFER, STEFFEN (2003). PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO PRACTICALLY EVERY PROBLEM: THE EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER'S MANUAL. REDLEAF PRESS.
- WOMG, HARRY K., WONGN, ROSEMARY T. (2004). FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL: HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER. HARRY K. WONG PUBLICATIONS.
- PELLETIER, CAROL MARRA (2003). STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESSFUL STUDENT TEACHING. REDLEAF PRESS.
- COOTER, ROBERT B. JR. (ED.) (2004). PERSPECTIVES ON RESCUING URBAN LITERCY EDUCATION: SPIES, SABOTEURS AND SAINTS. [ELECTRONIC RESOURCE] E-BOOKS; LC5128.P47
Cite this Term Paper:
Teaching As A Profession (2007, August 09) Retrieved July 08, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/teaching-as-a-profession-97341/
"Teaching As A Profession" 09 August 2007. Web. 08 July. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/teaching-as-a-profession-97341/>