Small Business Administration
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper provides an overview of the aid provided by the Small Business Administration for the start-up of small businesses. The paper then conducts an interview with Steve Preston, SBA administrator, who speaks about how SBA has been discharging its role in supporting individuals to start new ventures. The paper details the questions and answers about loan programs, qualifying for a SBA guarantee, how the loan works and finally, some of the achievements of SBA loan program.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Anglund, Sandra M. Small Business Policy and the American Creed. Westport, Conn: Praeger; 2000.
- Bannock, Graham. The Economics and Management of Small Business: An International Perspective. Routledge. 2005.
- Overview and History: SBA Program Office. 2007. <http://www.sba.gov/aboutsba/history/index.html>
- SBA Assistance: Financial Program and Other Assistance. 2007<http://www.sba.gov/smallbusinessplanner/plan/getready/serv_sguide_sbaass.html>
- SBA Program Office: SBA's Role. 2007. <http://www.sba.gov/services/financialassistance/basics/sbarole/index.html>
Cite this Term Paper:
Small Business Administration (2008, December 14) Retrieved August 22, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/small-business-administration-110045/
"Small Business Administration" 14 December 2008. Web. 22 August. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/small-business-administration-110045/>