$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses the subject of single parenting, the demographics, contributing factors and issues with which single parents have to contend. The paper comments that the large percentage of single parents fall into the African American or Latin American racial / cultural origin group and highlights the reasons, needs and the problems experienced by this specific group and, more specifically, the effect that this has on the offspring.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Anderson, Digby. "Dead Issues". National Review. Jan 29, 1996 v48 n1 p49(2)
- Bradbury, Bettina. "Single parenthood in the Past". Historical Methods. Fall, 2000. v33. i4. p211.
- Carlin, David. "The single-parent trap: how our culture's mindless pursuit of freedom has made us ignore the obvious." Christianity Today, May 16, 1994 v38 n6 p35(2)
- Dornbusch, Sanford; Herman, Melissa & Lin, I-Chun. "Single Parenthood." Society. July-August 1996 v33 n5 p30(3)
- "Home Sweet Home". The Economist (US Edition). Sept 9, 1995 v336 n7931 p25(3).
Cite this Term Paper:
Single Parenting (2008, December 09) Retrieved July 11, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/single-parenting-109855/
"Single Parenting" 09 December 2008. Web. 11 July. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/single-parenting-109855/>