Search and Seizure Laws
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper presents a detailed examination of a particular crime scenario and relates how search and seizure laws and rules apply to it. The paper explores the scenario and how the defendant's attorney could effectively argue against some of the evidence that was obtained in the search of the home where the body was found.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Chun, Brian (2002). The unclearly established rule against unreasonable searches and seizures.(Transparent Adjudication and Social Science Research in Constitutional Criminal Procedure) Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology; 3/22/2000; Chun, Brian H.
- Campos, Art (2006) Judge refuses to toss out evidence in Garcia trial: He rules the search and seizure of the car were legal. Sacramento Bee (Sacramento, CA)
- Murray, Frank (2000) Supreme Court weighs search-and-seizure issue.(Nation)The Washington Times; 11/2/2000; Murray, Frank J.
- Martin, Robert L. (1998) Search and seizure in Florida schools: the effect of police involvement. Florida Bar Journal; 5/1/1998; Martin, Robert L.
- Ruderman, Trenton (2002) SUPREME COURT REFINES LAW ON SEARCH, SEIZURE The Record (Bergen County, NJ);
Cite this Term Paper:
Search and Seizure Laws (2007, April 15) Retrieved April 20, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/search-and-seizure-laws-93930/
"Search and Seizure Laws" 15 April 2007. Web. 20 April. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/search-and-seizure-laws-93930/>