"Remember the Titans"
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the Walt Disney Picture's film, "Remember the Titans," directed by Boaz Yakin. The paper discusses the movie's primary themes of character development, overcoming adversity and the power of strong individuals to unify an entire city for the better. It describes the historic, political and social drama that is based on the real life 1971 Titans and their success.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Agnew, Jean. Triumph over Tragedy. Gerry Bertier. 16 Feb. 2007 <http://ww.gerrybertier.com/Worddocs/TriumphoverTragedy.doc>.
- Bos, Carole. The Titans: Story Behind the Movie. Law Buzz. 18 Feb. 2007 <http://www.lawbuzz.com/movies/remember_the_titans/the_titans_ch1.htm>.
- Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 (1954) (USSC+). The National Center for Public Policy Research. 16 Feb. 2007 <http://www.nationalcenter.org/>.
- Merron, Jeff. Reel Life: 'Remember the Titans'. Page 2 ESPN.com. 18 Feb. 2007 <http://22.214.171.124/search?q=cache:8d83mZcBKcQJ:espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020808.html+ESPN.com+Remember+the+Titans&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us>.
- Original Titans Hiistory Page. '71 Original Titans. 15 Feb. 2007 <http://www.71originaltitans.com/history.html>.
Cite this Term Paper:
"Remember the Titans" (2007, July 21) Retrieved October 04, 2022, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/remember-the-titans-97026/
""Remember the Titans"" 21 July 2007. Web. 04 October. 2022. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/remember-the-titans-97026/>