Montgomery County Term Paper by hicaliber
This paper discusses the religion and economy of Montgomery County.
# 95734 | 1,865 words | 8 sources | MLA | 2007 |
Published on May 31, 2007 in Canadian Studies (History, Culture) , Religion and Theology (General) , Economics (General) , Canadian Studies (General)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper relates that Montgomery County was formed in 1779 from Anson County and was named in honor of Richard Montgomery who, in 1775, lost his life at the battle of Quebec in the attempt to conquer Canada. The paper discusses the various prevalent religions in Montgomery County. The paper also looks at the economy and its future prospects.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Sweet, William Warren.( 1952), Religion in the Development of American Culture 1765-1840, New York , Charles Scribner's Sons
- Citro ,Constance F. ,(2004) . The 2000 Census, Natl Academy Print
- Smith, Joseph , (2004) The Book of Mormon , NuVision Publications
- " Presbyterianism", Microsoft(r) Encarta(r) Online Encyclopedia 2006 http://encarta.msn.com (c) 1997-2006 Microsoft Corporation
- Baptist. Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia. On the Internet at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptist. Last retrieved on October 30, 2006
Cite this Term Paper:
Montgomery County (2007, May 31) Retrieved June 01, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/montgomery-county-95734/
"Montgomery County" 31 May 2007. Web. 01 June. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/montgomery-county-95734/>