$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper takes a look at the so called Mediterranean diet. According to the paper, this term refers to more than just people living in the Mediterranean region. The paper discusses how factors such as climate, geography, socioeconomic, culture and history influence the nutritional value of the diets of Mediterranean countries.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Alberti, Adalberta. "The healthy Italian Mediterranean Diet Temple Food Guide."Nutrition Today. March 01 2005. Retrieved June 13 2006 from HighBeam Research Library.
- Collins, Karen. "More good news about the Mediterranean diet." Special to MSNBC.October 29 2004. Retrieved June 13 2006 from: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6337122/
- Coulston, Ann M. "Do nuts have a place in a healthful diet?" Nutrition Today.May 01 2003. Retrieved June 13 2006 from HighBeam Research Library.
- The Mediterranean Diet. Women's Heart Foundation. Retrieved June 13 2006 from:http://www.womensheartfoundation.org/content/Nutrition/mediterranean.asp
- Mediterranean1 Diet Help Rheumatoid Arthritis. CaringMedical.com. Retrieved June 13 2006 from: http://www.caringmedical.com/media/article.asp?article_id=482
Cite this Term Paper:
Mediterranean Diet (2007, May 02) Retrieved March 01, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/mediterranean-diet-94576/
"Mediterranean Diet" 02 May 2007. Web. 01 March. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/mediterranean-diet-94576/>