$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper asserts that McDonald's has stepped up to the plate when it comes to social responsibility. The paper discusses the Ronald McDonald House Charities, the nutrition information on the company's website, the restaurant overviews, and the documents addressing food quality and food safety within their operation. The paper also relates McDonald's internal initiatives that help the environment, its commitment to their communities and the internal opportunities provided to its staff.
From the Paper:"McDonald's has graced the fast food industry by becoming the largest fast food chain in the world. A multinational corporation, McDonald's has an impressive business portfolio, but an even more interesting and inspiring history behind it. With its high level of influence within the community behind them, McDonald's has chosen to step up to the plate in terms of social responsibility and dealing with cultural issues, as seen in their labor practices that include opportunity for advancement and special attention to diversity."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Grainger, David. Can McDonald's Cook Again? The Great American Icon Ain't What it Used to Be. 14 April 2007. CnnMoney.com. 18 April 2007.<http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2003/04/14/340917/index.htm>
- Hartford, Jamie. "Waste Not, Want Not." QSR Magazine. March 2007. <http://www.qsrmagazine.com/articles/features/100/recycling-4.phtml>
- Kroc, Ray. Grinding It Out: The Making of McDonald's. Chicago: Contemporary Books, 1977.
- McDonald's. 11 April 2007. McDonald's Corporation. 18 April 2007. <http://www.McDonald's.com/corp.html>
- "McDonald's Fact Sheets." McDonald's.com. 24 April 2007. <http://McDonald's.com/corp/about/factsheets.html>
Cite this Term Paper:
McDonald's CSR (2009, December 18) Retrieved January 27, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/mcdonald-csr-117748/
"McDonald's CSR" 18 December 2009. Web. 27 January. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/mcdonald-csr-117748/>