$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper relates that Leonardo da Vinci was an inventor, artist, writer, and engineer, who created a vast array of inventions and ideas that are still being studied and completed today. The paper discusses how he designed buildings, bridges, weapons of war, flying machines and watercraft. According to the paper, da Vinci's inventions indicate that he was a man with a mind far ahead of his time.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Annabell, Maxine. "Catapults and Crossbows." Lairweb.org.nz. 2000. 15 April 2008.<http://www.lairweb.org.nz/leonardo/catapaults.html>
- --. "Flying Machines." Lairweb.org.nz. 2000. 15 April 2008. <http://www.lairweb.org.nz/leonardo/ornithopters.html>
- Editors. "The Leonardo Bridge Project." LeonardoBridgeProject.org. 2008. 15 April 2008.<http://www.leonardobridgeproject.org/Sands-Leonardo-Bridge-Project.htm>
- Gani, Martin. "Leonardo Lives On," World and I Nov. 2002: 272.
- Kemp, Martin and Wallace, Marina. "The Ideal City." Universal Leonardo. 2006. 15 April 2008.<http://www.universalleonardo.org/work.php?id=519>
Cite this Term Paper:
Leonardo da Vinci (2009, August 08) Retrieved January 29, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/leonardo-da-vinci-115665/
"Leonardo da Vinci" 08 August 2009. Web. 29 January. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/leonardo-da-vinci-115665/>