History of Black Americans
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper describes the historical development of Black Americans in the USA since the Civil War. It is divided up into sections covering the periods between 1865-1876,1877-1920,1921-1945,1946-1976, 1976-present, addressing all the economic, literary, political, religious and social changes that occurred during the progression.
From the Paper:''The history of black people in the United States of America dates black to the days of the slave trade when Africans were brought to America to work as slaves. During their stay in America, through out history, the black people have experienced various economic, literary, political, religious and even social changes. There were also notable personalities who influenced some of these changes in the lives of the blacks in America. This paper will address the historical progression of blacks in the United States of America over the period between 1865-1876,1877-1920,1921-1945,1946-1976, 1976-present, addressing all the aforementioned changes that occurred during the progression.
''The American civil war ended and was followed by a period called reconstruction.''
Sample of Sources Used:
- Abrams, D. (1984). The civil Rights Movements. American Journal of History.78 (9) 23-34.
- Dawson, P. (1994) .The White Flight. The Journal of American History.94 (5). 25-45.
- Lightbody, J. (1999). The Illustrious Fifties. The economist, 23 (6) 45-56
- Kohler, P, (1994).The Ku Klux Klan. Journal of History, Politics and Culture.33 (5) 56-59
- Kohler, P, (1995).The First and Second Migration. Journal of History, Politics and Culture.34 (5) 66-90
Cite this Term Paper:
History of Black Americans (2010, October 21) Retrieved December 03, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/history-of-black-americans-144970/
"History of Black Americans" 21 October 2010. Web. 03 December. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/history-of-black-americans-144970/>