$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses how organizations have the challenge of balancing customer satisfaction and requests with the values and goals of the company. The paper explores the customer relations management (CRM)at the Harley Davidson company and shows how the company maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and employee commitment.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Drucker, P. F. (1997) The Future That Has Already Happened Harvard Business Review, 75, 22-24,
- Hamid, N. R. A. and Kassim, N. (2004) Internet Technology as a Tool in Customer Relationship Management Journal of American Academy of Business, 4, 103,
- Harley_Davidson, 2007, 'Homepage', Harley_Davidson, [Online] Available at: https://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/SEM/company.jsp?locale=en_US&camp_id=16&source_cd=SEM_Google_Company&GCID=S18577x001&KEYWORD=harley+davidson
- Keller, S. B. (2002) Internal relationship marketing: A key to enhanced supply chain relationships. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management., 32, pg. 649, 20 pgs,
- Ross, David F. "E-Crm from a Supply Chain Managment Perspective." Information Systems Management 22.1 (2005): 37-44.
Cite this Term Paper:
Harley Davidson (2008, August 19) Retrieved December 08, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/harley-davidson-107067/
"Harley Davidson" 19 August 2008. Web. 08 December. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/harley-davidson-107067/>