$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper reviews various literary works on the subject of environmental education and social attitudes towards our earth. The paper discusses these briefly, providing an overview of each.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Basile, Carole; White, Cameron; & Robinson, Stacey. (2000). Awareness to Citizenship:Environmental Literacy for the Elementary Child. Lanham, Maryland: University Press ofAmerica, Inc.
- Bowers, C. A. (1995). Educating For An Ecologically Sustainable Culture: Rethinking Moral Education, Creativity, Intelligence, and Other Modern Orthodoxies. Albany, NY: StateUniversity of New York Press.
- Heimlich, Joe E. (2002). Environmental Education: A Resource Handbook. Bloomington, Indiana: Phi Delta Kappa Educational Foundation.
- Johnson, Edward; & Mappin, Michael. (2005). Environmental Education and Advocacy: Changing Perspectives of Ecology and Education. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Thomashow, Mitchell. (1995). Ecological Identity: Becoming a Reflective Environmentalist. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press.
Cite this Term Paper:
Environmental Education (2007, May 07) Retrieved October 16, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/environmental-education-94779/
"Environmental Education" 07 May 2007. Web. 16 October. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/environmental-education-94779/>