Customer Relationship Management
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper aims to decide on the best software to use for a customer relationship management (CRM) program. It first looks at the benefits and uses of a CRM program. It then examines and judges the software that is offered by various companies. After considering various systems, the paper concludes that the Dashboard Customer Service and CRM system from Iventa is seen as the best for a particular size company.
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
From the Paper:"Kopf (2000) notes how CRM can fail when a company believes that it can serve customers more effectively but does not have the tools, the skills, and the expertise to make a CRM system work. Failure may come with inadequate staffing, poor site location, or the wrong technology. In addition, there is often confusion surrounding CRM so that many companies are reluctant to take the steps necessary."
"Jones (2000) cites a successful implementation and notes that customer service can be assured and give a company a competitive advantage, noting above all that customers "want the feeling that the organization considers their business to be important, essential, and vital to its operation" (Jones, 2000, p. 26), with CRM a way to assure that this idea is pursued."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Bielski, L. (2001). How do you know your relationship is working? There's more to CRM then semantics and slick marketing slogans. ABA Banking Journal, Volume 93, Issue 10, 28-31.
- Brown, C.M. (1998, June). Measuring what your customers think. Black Enterprise, Volume 28, Issue 11, 45.
- Burress, K. (2000, Summer). On-line customer care. Business Perspectives, Volume 12, Issue 4, 4.
- Child, P., Dennis, R.J., Gokey, T.C., Mcguire, T.I., Sherman, M., & Singer, M. (1995). Can marketing regain the personal touch. The McKinsey Quarterly, Issue 3, 112.
- Collins, J.C. (2006). Small business software grows up: Intense efforts for product improvements. Journal of Accountancy, Volume 201, Issue 3, 50-53.
Cite this Term Paper:
Customer Relationship Management (2007, December 27) Retrieved September 19, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/customer-relationship-management-100386/
"Customer Relationship Management" 27 December 2007. Web. 19 September. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/customer-relationship-management-100386/>