Company Health Training Programs
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
After a discussion about the stressful work conditions in four major companies, this paper highlights the importance of employers offering their staff training programs that are based on the implementation of techniques for stress management, positive thinking and assertiveness. The paper states that companies should encourage employee self-care efforts by promoting the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. The paper concludes that stress is the most dangerous emerging risk to business.
Sample of Sources Used:
- John Upson, David Ketchen, and R. Duane Ireland. Managing Employee Stress: A Key to the Effectiveness of Strategic Supply Chain Management. Organizational Dynamics. 2007. Vol. 36.1.
- David Lee. Managing Employee Stress and safety. Maine Employers Mutual Insurance Company. 2000. MEMIC Publication. pp. 23
- Harris. Putting People First: Value Options. Rothenberg International LLC. 2002
- Ellen Jaffe Gill. Robert Segal. Jaelline Jaffe. Job Stress Management: Causes and Effects. Help Guide Publication. 2007.
- Susan R. Gregson. Stress Management. Capstone Press. 2000. pp. 212
Cite this Term Paper:
Company Health Training Programs (2008, August 19) Retrieved August 04, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/company-health-training-programs-107050/
"Company Health Training Programs" 19 August 2008. Web. 04 August. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/company-health-training-programs-107050/>