Change Management Strategy
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses the implementation of changes in the Superior Wrench Corporation's organizational structure. The paper looks at four types of strategies that refer to change management and explains why it is best that the Superior Wrench Corporation orient towards an environmental-adaptive strategy. The paper details the next steps of establishing a new mission statement and building the team and then describes the ten principles that the change management process is based upon. The paper emphasizes the importance of improved communication at all levels.
From the Paper:"Every organization must face a change process at a certain time, meant to offer certain opportunities for the organization in case. Change management guides the organization in its transition from a current state to a desired future state (Wikipedia, 2007). In order to benefit from a successful change process all the people affected by change must participate and engage in the change management process. This will influence the company's well-functioning in the future and will ensure that all the affected parties are satisfied by the outcome of the change process."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Change management (2007). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved April 28, 2007 from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Change_management.
- Nickols, Fred (2006). Change Management 101: A Primer. Distance Consulting. Retrieved April 28, 2007 from http://home.att.net/~nickols/change.htm.
- Jones, J., Aguirre, D. & Calderone, M. (2004). 10 Principles of Change Management. Strategy - Business Magazine. Retrieved April 29, 2007 from http://www.strategy-business.com/resiliencereport/resilience/rr00006.
- Organizational Change Management Strategy (2002). PSC Consulting. Retrieved April 29, 2007 from http://ais.ucsc.edu/Former_AIS_site/downloads/Change_Management_Strategy.pdf.
- Heathfield, Susan M. (2007). Change Management Wisdom. Strategy, Planning, and Communication during Change. Retrieved April 29, 2007 from http://humanresources.about.com/od/changemanagement/a/change_wisdom.htm.
Cite this Term Paper:
Change Management Strategy (2007, October 29) Retrieved November 23, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/change-management-strategy-99067/
"Change Management Strategy" 29 October 2007. Web. 23 November. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/change-management-strategy-99067/>