$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the causes and effects of the Black Plague or the Black Death, as it was known to Europeans (or formerly known as the Bubonic Plague). It describes the nature of the Black Plague and its effects on individuals and communities. The paper then discusses how the Black Plague contributed to the end of feudalism in Europe.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Funk & Wagnalls(r) New Encyclopedia. 2006 World Almanac Education Group History.com
- Kelly, John the Great Mortality Harper Collins, New York: 2005.
- Middle-ages.org. www.middle-ages.org.uk/decline-of-feudalism.htm
- Nohl , Johannes The Black Death, A chronicle of the Plauge Compiled from Contemporary sources, Unwin Books, London: 1926.
- Ucalgary.com "The end of Europe's middle ages" Feudal Institutions. www.ucalgary.ca/applied_history/tutor/endmiddle/feudal.html
Cite this Term Paper:
Black Plague (2007, August 31) Retrieved August 03, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/black-plague-97746/
"Black Plague" 31 August 2007. Web. 03 August. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/black-plague-97746/>