Balancing Life - Work and Leisure
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the modern day issue of time management. According to the paper, most people struggle to create a balance between work time, other commitments and personal time. The paper then reviews the "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by well-known business-consultant guru Stephen Covey. The paper concludes with a look at telecommuting via the Internet.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Covey, S. 1989. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. New York: Simon & Schuster.
- Kalensky, D.A. (2004). Telecommuter Work/Life Balance Study. http://www.tjobs.com/tcsrvyrslts_a.shtml. (accessed November 26, 2006).
- McCarty, M. Find Time For Yourself. (2006) OfficePRO. International Association of Administrative Professionals. 66.2: 11-12.
- Hill, J., Alan J. Hawkins, Maria Ferris, and Michelle Weitzman. (2001). Finding an Extra Day a Week: The Positive Influence of Perceived Job Flexibility on Work and Family Life Balance. Family Relations. 50: 49
- International Telework Association and Council. http://www.workingfromanywhere.org/ (assessed November 26, 2006).
Cite this Term Paper:
Balancing Life - Work and Leisure (2007, June 26) Retrieved March 06, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/term-paper/balancing-life-work-and-leisure-96165/
"Balancing Life - Work and Leisure" 26 June 2007. Web. 06 March. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/term-paper/balancing-life-work-and-leisure-96165/>