Race, Gender and White Collar Crime Research Proposal by cee-cee
Race, Gender and White Collar Crime
A research proposal exploring the perceptions of race and gender on white collar crime.
# 108107 | 3,813 words | 10 sources | APA | 2008 |
Published on Sep 22, 2008 in African-American Studies (Racism) , Criminology (Public and Crime) , Gender and Sexuality (Gender Studies)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper proposes research on a New Jersey college campus to ascertain the perceptions of race and gender on white collar crime. The paper provides a literature review to either prove or disprove the hypothesis that white males will find white-collar crime less prevalent and damaging then racial minorities and women. The paper explains the methodology to be used and looks at previous research on this topic.
Theory and Hypothesis
Theory and Hypothesis
Sample of Sources Used:
- Calavita, K. (1990). Employer Sanctions Violations: Toward a Dialectical Model of White-Collar Crime. Law & Society Review, 24(4), 1041-1069
- Delgado, M. (2001). Where Are All the Young Men and Women of Color?: Capacity Enhancement Practice in the Criminal Justice System. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Herzog, S. (2003). The Relationship between Public Perceptions of Crime Seriousness and Support for Plea-Bargaining Practices in Israel: A Factorial-Survey Approach. Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, 94(1), 103+.
- Knepper, P. (2000). Chapter 2 the Alchemy of Race and Crime Research. In The System in Black and White: Exploring the Connections between Race, Crime, and Justice, Markowitz, M. W. & Jones-Brown, D. D. (Eds.) (pp. 15-27). Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers.
- Markowitz, M. W. & Jones-Brown, D. D. (Eds.). (2000). The System in Black and White: Exploring the Connections between Race, Crime, and Justice. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers.
Cite this Research Proposal:
Race, Gender and White Collar Crime (2008, September 22) Retrieved March 22, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/research-proposal/race-gender-and-white-collar-crime-108107/
"Race, Gender and White Collar Crime" 22 September 2008. Web. 22 March. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/research-proposal/race-gender-and-white-collar-crime-108107/>