Natural Healing in Pain Management
A research proposal identifying specific natural healing methodologies and an analysis of which natural healing methodologies tend to work best with specific pain-causing conditions.
# 107130 | 1,802 words | 13 sources | APA | 2008 |
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This research proposal discusses the use of natural healing methodology in pain management as a realistic and acceptable alternative to the use of traditional pain medications in today's society. The paper identifies specific natural healing methodologies and discusses which natural healing methodologies tend to work best with the different pain-causing conditions. It also provides a brief overview of the etiology of pain as it relates to various health conditions and discusses what researchers conclude must be accomplished to alleviate these conditions. The paper includes an annotated bibliography that is followed by a description of the methodology to be used for the study.
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
Sample of Sources Used:
- Block, A. R., Fernandez, E., & Kremer, E. F. (1999). Handbook of pain syndromes: Biopsychosocial perspectives. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Christensen, A., & Jacobsen, N. S. (1996). Studying the effectiveness of psychotherapy: How well can clinical trials do the job? American Psychologist, 51(10), 1032.
- Craig, K. D., & Hadjistavropoulos, T. (Eds.). Pain: Psychological perspectives. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2004.
- Gersten, R., Schiller, E. P., & Vaughn, S. (2000). Contemporary special education research: Syntheses of the knowledge base on critical instructional issues. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Greenhalgh, S. (2001). Under the medical gaze: Facts and fictions of chronic pain. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
Cite this Research Proposal:
Natural Healing in Pain Management (2008, August 21) Retrieved October 24, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/research-proposal/natural-healing-in-pain-management-107130/
"Natural Healing in Pain Management" 21 August 2008. Web. 24 October. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/research-proposal/natural-healing-in-pain-management-107130/>