$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
In this article, the writer investigates various construction companies within Libya, to rank construction delay variables in accordance with their effect on delay and cost. Additionally, the researcher's aim includes reviewing the existing literature available on the construction industry to ascertain the primary causes of delays in construction processes. To achieve these aims, the author evaluates what are the primary causes of delays related to construction processes. Further, the writer discusses what construction companies exist in Libya and how these variables rank according to their effect on project delay and cost. The writer also examines how construction delays impact the cost of construction processes.
Analysis of Data
Analysis of Data
Sample of Sources Used:
- Bak, J.K. (1997). A study on the unfair subcontracting system in the Korean construction industry. Seoul: Hanyang University Press.
- Beattie, C.S. (2005). "Apportioning the risk of delay in construction projects: A proposed alternative to the inadequate no damages for delay clause." William & Mary Law Review, 46(5): 1857.
- Bosch, G. & Philips, P. (2002). Building chaos: An international comparison of deregulation in the construction industry. London: Routledge.
- Cox, T.H., and Blake, S. (1991) "Managing Cultural Diversity: Implication for Organizational Competitiveness." Academy of Management Executive, 5(3): 45-56.
- Dadfar, H. & Gustavsson, P. (1992). "Competition by effective management of cultural diversity: The case of international construction projects." International Studies of Management and Organization, 22(4): 81.
Cite this Research Proposal:
Construction Delays (2007, March 13) Retrieved June 03, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/research-proposal/construction-delays-93196/
"Construction Delays" 13 March 2007. Web. 03 June. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/research-proposal/construction-delays-93196/>