Succeeding on the Science Praxis
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper describes the format and content of the Praxis science test, which most states in the US require for teacher certification. The paper further suggests strategies for students to prepare for the exam, such as how to anticipate correct answers and using the study manual. The paper is divided according to each section of the test and examines each section's specific content.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Educational Testing Service General Information. Retrieved October 13, 2006 from www.ets.gov
- Educational Testing Service (2006) General Information and Study Tips.
- Fitzer, Penelope and Bristor, Valerie (2005) Prentice Hall Publishing, New Jersey.
- Burdette, Laurel, (2005) Study Notes for the Middle School Science Praxis II Exam, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- Edge, J. (2005) Unofficial Middle Grade Science Praxis II Study Guide. Pearson Education, New Jersey.
Cite this Research Paper:
Succeeding on the Science Praxis (2007, May 27) Retrieved May 18, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/succeeding-on-the-science-praxis-95561/
"Succeeding on the Science Praxis" 27 May 2007. Web. 18 May. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/succeeding-on-the-science-praxis-95561/>