Renewable Energy & Environmental Policy Research Paper by hicaliber
Renewable Energy & Environmental Policy
A review of renewable energy and federal and state government tax credits being offered to businesses and consumers who purchase and install renewable energy systems.
# 93197 | 3,554 words | 8 sources | MLA | 2005 |
Published on Mar 13, 2007 in Environmental Studies (Economics and Policy) , Environmental Studies (General) , Public Administration (General)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper defines renewable energy, reviews the need for renewable energy and discusses the benefits of renewable energy use. The paper further discusses the tax credits that are currently being offered for the purchase and installation of renewable energy systems. The paper then analyzes the effectiveness of this tax credit policy.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Barriers to the Use of Renewable Energy Technologies. January 13, 2006.http://www.ucsusa.org/clean_energy/renewable_energy_basics/barriers-to-renewable-energy-technologies.html?print=t
- Ebeling, Ashlea. Do Solar While the Credit Shines. December 12, 2005http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2005/1212/192_print.html
- Geller, Howard. Testimony of Howard Geller. January 13, 2001.http://www.aceee.org/tstimony/taxtstmy.htm
- News From BERA's Capitol Hill Luncheon of September 6, 2001. http://www.bera1.org/9-06-01.html
- Opdahl, Christina. Legislature Brings Mixed Blessings to Solar, Wind and Other Alternatives. Business Weekly. February 27, 2006.http://albuquerque.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/stories/2006/02/27/focus1.html
Cite this Research Paper:
Renewable Energy & Environmental Policy (2007, March 13) Retrieved March 25, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/renewable-energy-environmental-policy-93197/
"Renewable Energy & Environmental Policy" 13 March 2007. Web. 25 March. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/renewable-energy-environmental-policy-93197/>