Organizational Behavior Theory Research Paper by hicaliber
Organizational Behavior Theory
This paper discusses organizational behavior theory and the modern learning organization.
# 95112 | 1,997 words | 13 sources | MLA | 2007 |
Published on May 16, 2007 in Business (Companies) , Psychology (Behaviorism) , Business (Management) , Philosophy (General)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
In this article, the writer relates that, for years, psychologists have studied how individual human beings make decisions; how men and women process information, pool their ideas and arrive at workable solutions to problems. Further, the writer notes that behavioral psychologists analyze and quantify the full range of cognitive processes. The writer then points out that a corporation ultimately arrives at its decisions in much the same way as an individual, or collection of individuals. In addition, the writer maintains that the successful business is not static in its organization; rather it is a learning organization. The writer concludes that success is based on continued learning and working together.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Chen, G. (2005). Management Practices and Tools for Enhancing Organizational Learning Capability. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 70(1), 4+.
- Chrisman, J. J., Chua, J. H., & Steier, L. P. (2002). The Influence of National Culture and Family Involvement on Entrepreneurial Perceptions and Performance at the State Level. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 26(4), 113+.
- Cope, J. (2005). Toward a Dynamic Learning Perspective of Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 29(4), 373+.
- Dutta, D. K., & Crossan, M. M. (2005). The Nature of Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Understanding the Process Using the 4I Organizational Learning Framework. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 29(4), 425+.
- Harrison, R. T., & Leitch, C. M. (2005). Entrepreneurial Learning: Researching the Interface between Learning and the Entrepreneurial Context. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 29(4), 351+.
Cite this Research Paper:
Organizational Behavior Theory (2007, May 16) Retrieved March 26, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/organizational-behavior-theory-95112/
"Organizational Behavior Theory" 16 May 2007. Web. 26 March. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/organizational-behavior-theory-95112/>