Leo the Great
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper introduces, discusses, and analyzes the life of Pope Saint Leo the First (Leo the Great). It includes a short biography of his life, which centers on his achievements and accomplishments. These accomplishments highlight why Leo the Great is considered one of the greatest Pope's of all times. He was known as a unifier, a great writer and a strategist who helped repel invasions of Rome by warring armies.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Daniel-Rops, H. (1959). The Church in the Dark Ages (Butler, A., Trans.). London: J. M. Dent & Sons.
- Dunn, G. D. (2001). Divine impassibility and Christology in the Christmas homilies of Leo the Great. Theological Studies, 62(1), 71.
- Jalland, T. (1941). The life and times of St. Leo the Great. London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.
- McGinn, B., Meyendorff, J., & Ledercq, J. (Eds.). (1985). Christian spirituality: Origins to the Twelfth Century. New York: Crossroad.
- O'Collins, G., & Farrugia, M. (2003). Catholicism: The story of Catholic Christianity. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.
Cite this Research Paper:
Leo the Great (2007, May 17) Retrieved April 05, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/leo-the-great-95138/
"Leo the Great" 17 May 2007. Web. 05 April. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/leo-the-great-95138/>