Josip Broz Tito
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper gives an in-depth examination of Josip Broz Tito's impact on his native Yugoslavia, including the social and political changes he influenced. The author first explores Tito's family background and the socio-economic conditions in which he grew up. Tito's involvement with radical communism and his military service during World War I are also described. The paper emphasizes Tito's leadership skills, citing his ability to galvanize Yugoslavia's various ethnic minorities against the Nazis. The paper also highlights Tito's post-war political leadership as being somewhat independent of the Soviet model of communism. The author concludes that Tito was one of the most remarkable persons of the twentieth century.
Sample of Sources Used:
- "Josip Broz Tito." (n.d.) CNN.com: Interactive. Retrieved on April 8, 2007 from http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war/kbank/profiles/tito/
- MacLean, F. (1957). The Heretic: The Life and Times of Josip Broz-Tito (1st ed.). New York: Harper & Brothers.
- Markham, R. H. (1947). Tito's Imperial Communism. Chapel Hill, NC: Univ. of North Carolina Press.
- Rezun, M. (1995). Europe and War in the Balkans: Toward a New Yugoslav Identity. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers.
- "Today's Quote from History." (2006). Coming Anarchy. January 11, 2006. Retrieved on April 8, 2007 from http://www.cominganarchy.com/archives/2006/01/11/stop-sending-people-to-kill-me/
Cite this Research Paper:
Josip Broz Tito (2007, July 24) Retrieved October 22, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/josip-broz-tito-97153/
"Josip Broz Tito" 24 July 2007. Web. 22 October. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/josip-broz-tito-97153/>