History's Great Leaders
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper examines a number of well-known leaders with an special focus on the traits they shared that are necessary in individuals who lead others. The paper further describes their leadership styles, the impact that they had or are having on leaders today, and the kinds of leadership tools that many of them used. This is followed by a brief literature review that addresses leadership and why it is crucial to have strong leaders in the world today. Some of the leaders discussed include General Colin Powell, who lived by the 18 rules of leadership which are listed in the paper. Dr. Martin Luther King's life and leadership role is also described. The paper concludes with a bullet point literature review.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Cable News Network (2003).
- Career and Personal Development. (n.d.) General Colin Powell: 18 Lessons from a very successful leader. Retrieved from http://www.littleafrica.com/career/powell.html
- Dobbins, J.E. & Skillings, J.H. 2000. Racism as a clinical syndrome. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 70(1).
- Ferullo, Mike. Cable News Network. (2000, August 1). Retired General critiques GOP on affirmative action. Retrieved from http://www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/ stories/07/31/powell.speech/
- Harrell, S.P., Ph.D. 2000. A multidimensional conceptualization of racism-related stress: implications for the well-being of people of color. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 70(1).
Cite this Research Paper:
History's Great Leaders (2007, July 14) Retrieved April 05, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/history-great-leaders-96734/
"History's Great Leaders" 14 July 2007. Web. 05 April. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/history-great-leaders-96734/>