$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses how Nietzsche is one of the most lucid philosophers who have tried to analyze the condition and values of humanity. It looks at how he has caused controversy through his work in which he claimed that humanity's values have undergone a process of decay and are no longer capable of supporting man's survival. The paper also examines the contention that Man has become too rational to continue believing in the existence of a superior being and that the death of God is the symbolical fall of the Christian moral values.
From the Paper:"One of his primary focuses was on the Christian civilization. He believed it managed to function by conceiving laws which did nothing more but subordinate man's natural instincts which would have led to a complete chaos and decay. After centuries of adoration, humanity finds itself in crisis again. The scientific discoveries make it more and more difficult for people to believe in the supreme being called God. Deprived of this psychological comfort, people show themselves unable to find any kind of balance. "
Sample of Sources Used:
- Aydin, Ciano. Journal of Nietzsche studies, 2007: 25-48
- Dienstag, Joshua. Edit. Felski Rita. Rethinking tragedy. Baltimore; Johns Hopkins. 2008: 104-123
- Ess. "Notes on Nietzsche, The Gay science". Philosophy and religion. Retrieved November 30, 2008 http://www.drury.edu/ess/postmodernism/GayScience2.html
- Nietzsche, F. Edit. Gay Peter. Basic writings of Nietzsche. Modern Library Edition, 2000: 33-90
- Nietzsche, F. The will to power. Vintage. 1968: 23-78
Cite this Research Paper:
Friedrich Nietzsche - Controversial Philosopher (2010, December 17) Retrieved January 17, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/friedrich-nietzsche-controversial-philosopher-146123/
"Friedrich Nietzsche - Controversial Philosopher" 17 December 2010. Web. 17 January. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/friedrich-nietzsche-controversial-philosopher-146123/>