Bottled Water vs. Tap Water
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper explores the research that reveals many truths about bottled water and shows how bottled water is, as a general rule, a wasteful use of resources. The paper therefore concludes that tap water is preferable and cheaper, and just as safe or safer than bottled water, provided there are adequate filtering technologies associated with the tap water system.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Daeschlein, Georf, Kruger, William H., Selepko, Christian, Rochow, Markus, Dolken, Gottfried,& Kramer, Axel. "Hygienic safety of reusable tap water." BMC Infectious Diseases 7.45 (2007): 45-57.
- Dream Beverages. "Naya Spring Water." Retrieved April 2, 2008, from http://www.dreambeverages.com.
- Goldstein, Jennifer. "Think gasoline is expensive? Bottled water can cost even more! Is it Worth it" Read on for the truth about the water myths floating around." CosmoGirl. 8.10(2006): p. 80.
- Grosser, Zoe A., Davidowski, Lee, & Neubauer, Kenneth R. "Bottled water: popular, but is it safe?" Spectroscopy 22.10 (2007): S30-36.
- Harvard Health Commentaries. "Tap Water or Bottled?" Health and Wellness Resource Center. Retrieved April 2, 2008, from GaleNet (Record Number A169434151).
Cite this Research Paper:
Bottled Water vs. Tap Water (2009, July 14) Retrieved March 06, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/bottled-water-vs-tap-water-115261/
"Bottled Water vs. Tap Water" 14 July 2009. Web. 06 March. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/bottled-water-vs-tap-water-115261/>