$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper introduces, discusses and analyzes the topic of Albert Einstein. Specifically the paper discusses Einstein's life and his scientific achievements. The paper reports that Einstein discovered the 'Theory of Relativity' and is often known as the "father" of the atomic bomb. The paper further discusses how Einstein's life is a model to scientists and physicists today, and a valuable lesson in what one person can accomplish in his lifetime.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Dunn, Dana S. "Perspectives on Human Aggression: Writing to Einstein and Freud on "Why War?" Teaching of Psychology 19.2 (1992): 112-114.
- Editor. "Physics & Reality." Daedalus 132.4 (2003): 22+.
- Einstein, Albert. Einstein on Peace. Ed. Otto Nathan and Heinz Norden. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1960.
- Einstein, Albert, et al. Living Philosophies. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1931.
- Holton, Gerald. "Einstein's Third Paradise." Daedalus 132.4 (2003): 26+.
Cite this Research Paper:
Albert Einstein (2007, May 03) Retrieved May 21, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/research-paper/albert-einstein-94618/
"Albert Einstein" 03 May 2007. Web. 21 May. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/research-paper/albert-einstein-94618/>