The Salvation of Christ and Judaism
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper attempts to present the salvation of Jesus Christ to those of the Jewish faith. The author provides a short history of Judaism and points out the many similarities of Christianity and Judaism. The paper states that many Jews resist believing in Jesus, for accepting him may be seen as abandonment of the Jewish heritage. The author argues that Christ is the answer to prophecies in the Old Testament and that the New Testament is actually a continuance of the Old Testament. The paper also disputes that since the bible is seen as the true word of God, even those of the Jewish faith should give credence to the message of Jesus Christ as observed in the New Testament.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Giesler, Norman L. "How Can We Know the Bible is the Word of God?" International Students, Inc. 1995.
- Halverson, Dean. "World's Religions Overview." International Students, Inc. 2004.
- Robinson, Rick. "Judaism and the Jewish People." International Students, Inc. 2004.
- Rood, Rick. "Is Jesus the Only Way to God?" International Students, Inc. 1995.
- The King James Bible. The 1611 ed. Hendrickson Publishing. 2003.
Cite this Persuasive Essay:
The Salvation of Christ and Judaism (2009, January 02) Retrieved July 08, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/the-salvation-of-christ-and-judaism-110929/
"The Salvation of Christ and Judaism" 02 January 2009. Web. 08 July. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/the-salvation-of-christ-and-judaism-110929/>