The Audacity of Hopelessness (Anti-Barack Obama)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper argues that, due to insufficient governmental experience, questions raised about the legitimacy of his American birth, his questionable motives and ethics, and a plethora of controversies, Barack Obama is unqualified to be the American President. The writer suggests that Obama's reluctance or inability to produce a valid birth certificate may only be the tip of the iceberg and points to Obama's connections with Tony Rezco, a convicted governmental corrupter, and Bill Ayers, leader of a radical terrorist organization, as examples of illicit activities.
From the Paper:"The most obvious qualification for a presidential candidate is formal experience, a glaring omission on Barack Obama's resume. USA Today lists his total applicable experience as three years in the U.S. Senate, seven years in the Illinois Senate, and one stirring keynote address at a Democratic National Convention (Keen). Half of a Senatorial term and a handful of years in state government hardly qualify a politician for party leverage, let alone the highest office in the land. Even Democratic leaders, such as party chairman Matt Pearson, recognize his greenness saying "He could use a little more experience...it's just not his time yet" (Keen). With major Democratic players discrediting his resume, how can anyone justify Obama's rawness?"
Sample of Sources Used:
- Berg, Philip. "Just the Facts." Obama Crimes (2008) 1. 16 Mar 2009 <http://www.obamacrimes.info/justthefacts.html>.
- Cantave, Cassandra. "The Educational Trends of African Americans." Joint Center (2000) 1. 16 Mar 2009 <http://www.jointcenter.org/DB/factsheet/historical-trendsII.htm>.
- Keen, Judy. "The Big Question About Barack Obama." USA Today 17 Jan 2007 1. 16 Mar 2009 <http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-01-16-obama-experience-cover_x.htm>.
- Kessler, Ronald. "Obama's Experience Tough to Ignore." NewsMax.com 15 Jul 2008 1. 16 Mar 2009<http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/Obama_Inexperience/2008/07/15/112909.html>
- Kuhn, David Paul. "Exit Polls: How Obama Won." Politico 05 Nov 2008 1. 16 Mar 2009 <http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15297.html>.
Cite this Persuasive Essay:
The Audacity of Hopelessness (Anti-Barack Obama) (2009, March 26) Retrieved April 17, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/the-audacity-of-hopelessness-anti-barack-obama-113273/
"The Audacity of Hopelessness (Anti-Barack Obama)" 26 March 2009. Web. 17 April. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/the-audacity-of-hopelessness-anti-barack-obama-113273/>