Global Warming and Climate Change
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper describes the climate changes that are already occurring and their impact on wildlife, sealife, our ecosystems and economies. The paper looks at global solutions and the measures that, in the writer's view, are of vital importance. The writer strongly believes that global warming or climate change is a reality and asserts that those who believe global warming does not exist, that it does not pose a threat and that man is not the cause of this climate change, will cause the planet and her people to suffer great, irreparable damage.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Author not Available. "About the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change." IPCC.ch. 2008. 14 March 2008.<http://www.ipcc.ch/about/index.htm>
- Editors. "Climate Change." EPA.gov. 2008. 14 March 2008.<http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/>
- Johansen, Bruce E. The Global Warming Desk Reference. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 2002.
- Jordan, Stuart. "The Global Warming Crisis." The Humanist Nov.-Dec. 2005: 23+.
- Mank, Bradford. "Standing and Global Warming: Is Injury to All Injury to None?" Environmental Law 35.1 (2005): 1+.
Cite this Persuasive Essay:
Global Warming and Climate Change (2009, June 28) Retrieved May 28, 2022, from https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/global-warming-and-climate-change-114882/
"Global Warming and Climate Change" 28 June 2009. Web. 28 May. 2022. <https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/global-warming-and-climate-change-114882/>