Customer Relationship Management
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper considers the viewpoint that customer relationship management (CRM) systems are too expensive to implement and cannot provide solutions to customer problems. The paper, however, focuses on companies who use CRM systems very effectively and discusses how CRM systems allow companies to anticipate customers' behaviors, implement technologies in the company ,and maintain good relationships between customers and suppliers. The paper is of the opinion that the CRM system can produce genuine value by meeting the requirements of the system and enhancing the relationships between consumers and vendors.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Always read the label. 2007. Builders Merchants Journal
- Bajarin, T. 2008. Anytime, anywhere. CRM Magazine.
- Beasty, C. 2005. Secret of my success. CRM Magazine.
- Bugarski, B. 2007. Many happy returns. Restaurant Hospitality.
- Buttle, F. 2004. Customer Relationship Management: Concepts and tools.
Cite this Persuasive Essay:
Customer Relationship Management (2009, February 05) Retrieved October 23, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/customer-relationship-management-111932/
"Customer Relationship Management" 05 February 2009. Web. 23 October. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/persuasive-essay/customer-relationship-management-111932/>