IKEA Children's Beds: A Marketing plan Marketing Plan by scribbler
IKEA Children's Beds: A Marketing plan
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper describes IKEA's planned line of customized, designer children beds and then provides an overview of the marketing plan. The paper details the product, place, price and promotion strategies and includes color photographs of potential bed designs. The paper offers an overview of the budget and the controls that will be utilized as well as the performance goals for the project. The paper also provides a SWOT analysis as an appendix to the paper.
Overview of Marketing Plan
Overview of Marketing Plan
From the Paper:"IKEA will design a line of customized, designer children beds that will bring their dreams to life. IKEA will ensure that these products will be fun, safe, and provide many years of enjoyment. The beds will be built with the highest quality of materials and will display a superior quality of craftsmanship and attention to details. All of IKEA's beds will exceed the highest safety standards. Each bed sold will be painted in fun colors with child-safe paint. These details will make the unique line of IKEA beds stand out among competitors. The product line will offer an exclusive line of beds for both boys and girls. Beds marketed to appeal to young boys will incorporate themes of construction sites, aviation, military, trains, pirate ships, safari, fire, and police. Themes geared toward girls will resemble princesses, castles, dance, flowers, playhouses, schoolhouses, and beaches. The product line will include beds made to resemble dump trucks, tractors, cars, fire trucks, trains, army tanks, airplanes, castles, dance shoes, cottages, schoolhouses, flower gardens, and beach lounge chairs. Customers can customize their purchases by adding accessories such as canopies, ladders, staircases, hide-away beds, desks, and drawers for additional storage. Customers may also select the colors of the bed they choose from an array of bright, whimsical colors. Bunk beds, toddler beds, and day beds may also be available at the customer's request. Additional furniture accessories may be requested such as dressers, night stands, and chest of drawers designed to complement the bedroom theme."
Sample of Sources Used:
- IKEA Mulls Joint Venture. (2008, January 8). Retrieved from Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL0861625720080108
- IKEA Systems. (2010). Retrieved from Hoovers: http://www.hoovers.com/company/Inter_IKEA_Systems_BV/ctsthi-1.html
- Kid's Beds and Kid's Bed Ideas. (2010). Retrieved from Home Portfolio: http://www.homeportfolio.com/listing/kids_beds.html
- Lewis, J. (2010). Children's Future Trends. Retrieved from Buzzle.com: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/childrens-furniture-trends.html
- Shipp, T. (2010). Buying Furniture from IKEA - Good or Bad Idea? Retrieved from Financial Nut.com: http://www.financialnut.com/buying-furniture-from-ikea-good-idea-or-bad-idea/
Cite this Marketing Plan:
IKEA Children's Beds: A Marketing plan (2013, April 19) Retrieved June 06, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/marketing-plan/ikea-children-beds-a-marketing-plan-152705/
"IKEA Children's Beds: A Marketing plan" 19 April 2013. Web. 06 June. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/marketing-plan/ikea-children-beds-a-marketing-plan-152705/>