Trade in the Levant
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses the significance of the area of the Levant to archeologists and religious scholars who are interested in determining the implications of life during the Bronze Age for history, religion and politics. The paper looks at the wreck of the Uluburun ship and its artifacts, relics and raw materials.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Bachhuber, Christoph Stephen. 2004. Aspects of Late Helladic Sea Trade. Texas A&M.
- University of Texas. http://www.utexas.edu/courses/clubmed/artifact.html.
- Pulak, Cemal. Dendrochronological Dating of the Uluburun. n.d. Bodrum.
- Unknown. Major Trade Routs. 2007. http://www.bibarch.com/
- Unknown. Uluburun: View the Artifacts. n.d. http://sara.theellisschool.org/%7eshipwreck/artifacts.html
Cite this Essay:
Trade in the Levant (2009, March 05) Retrieved May 27, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/essay/trade-in-the-levant-112723/
"Trade in the Levant" 05 March 2009. Web. 27 May. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/essay/trade-in-the-levant-112723/>