$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses how the global success of the Coca-Cola Corporation is directly related to its history, marketing strategies, and international cultural influence. The paper further discusses the historical contribution of the inventor of Coca-Cola, a pharmacist named John Pemberton. The paper shows how, from the true beginnings of the product to the influence on international marketing and business, Coca-Cola has influenced every part of the soft drink industry. The paper goes on to show how the impact of Coke took this new "refreshing" and uniquely flavored beverage from behind the soda fountain counters of Atlanta across the cultural divide of the international market and how it has evolved into not only an American symbol but also a global icon.
From the Paper:"Injured late in the war, in 1865 at a battle in Macon, Georgia Pemberton was shot and received a saber wound. The recovery from these events left him with an addiction to morphine. In his pursuit of relief from the pain and the addiction he concocted the early formula for the elixir slash cure for what ails you. He was obsessed with creating the ultimate medicine and drink collectively as one. He was convinced that the effects the coca leaves had on the South American natives that harvested and chewed their leaves had enhanced their lives."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Business and Industry The New Georgia Encyclopedia (Retrieved April 24, 2007) http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/nge/Article.jsp?id=h-2747 1,-18)
- Wikipedia, free encyclopedia (Retrieved April 28, 2007) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._Pemberton 1)
- Wikipedia, free encyclopedia (Retrieved April 29, 2007) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_Mariani 3)
- Soda Museum (Retrieved May 10, 2007) (http://www.sodamuseum.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=1 1-12)
- My Space Blog The Contour Bottle (Retrieved April 29, 2007) (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction 4)
Cite this Essay:
Coca Cola (2008, December 08) Retrieved July 10, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/essay/coca-cola-109848/
"Coca Cola" 08 December 2008. Web. 10 July. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/essay/coca-cola-109848/>