Christianity Descriptive Essay by Jay Writtings LLC
Looks at Christianity, especially the role of Jesus of Nazareth.
# 117852 | 950 words | 5 sources | APA | 2009 |
Published on Dec 22, 2009 in Religion and Theology (The Bible) , Religion and Theology (Christianity)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper explains that the history of Christianity is the story of Jesus, which according to the Christian faith is written in the Gospels by the hand of God. In the paper, the story of Jesus and his relationship to God is discussed. The paper also points out that so many aspects of Christianity do not hold physical proof, aside from the Holy Bible; thereby, Christianity is based on faith in the belief that Christ Jesus is the Son of God.
From the Paper:"Christianity has come a long way. It is the world's largest religion. God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three (the Trinity), yet One. This is a hard concept for some people to understand. However, it is not for humanity to understand. If God had wanted us to understand, he would have given more detail. God created the world, then created man and woman (Adam and Eve), placed them in the Garden of Eden, and told them they could eat from any tree except for one. This is what caused the fall of man."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Fisher, G. P. (1877). The Beginnings of Christianity. Scribner, Armstrong: New York.
- Hessert, P. (1958). Introduction to Christianity. Prentice Hall: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Tippens, D. (2004). "The Passionate Pursuit of the Real": Christianity and Literature in Our Time. Christianity and Literature, 54. (1): 5.
- Wilson, B. (1999). Christianity. Religions of the World Series, Editor: N. Smart, Routledge: London.
- MacDonald, W. (1970). Summary of the Bible. Christ and His Church. The Gospels. Pennsylvania: Emmaus Books.
Cite this Descriptive Essay:
Christianity (2009, December 22) Retrieved March 26, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/descriptive-essay/christianity-117852/
"Christianity" 22 December 2009. Web. 26 March. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/descriptive-essay/christianity-117852/>