Internet and Print Advertising
A comparison of advertising techniques through print and Internet, using the Ford Company as an example.
# 47501 | 1,135 words | 10 sources | MLA | 2004 |
Published on Feb 08, 2004 in Business (Companies) , Business (Marketing) , Computer and Technology (Internet) , Advertising (Product-Specific) , Advertising (General)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper examines the marketing strategy of the Ford Motor company, comparing the use of print versus Internet advertising. The paper begins with some information regarding Ford's general marketing strategy and the move towards a more youthful approach. The paper then looks first at online and then at print advertising and makes some general observations about it all.
From the Paper:"One of the most prominent features of Ford's advertising strategies is going into partnerships with others. For example, Ford developed "A first-of-its-kind auto sales web site jointly owned by Ford dealers and their automaker. California. Called FordDirect.com, the portal is seeking financial investment among all 4,200 Ford dealers for 80% equity in the enterprise, with Ford Motor Co. holding the other 20% (Gordon 2000). Also, "For its all new subcompact SUV The 2001 Ford Escape, Ford developed a "My Dream Escape" promotion as a targeted print advertising approach working with 15 different publications to create two page "advertorials" ."
Cite this Comparison Essay:
Internet and Print Advertising (2004, February 08) Retrieved September 20, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/comparison-essay/internet-and-print-advertising-47501/
"Internet and Print Advertising" 08 February 2004. Web. 20 September. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/comparison-essay/internet-and-print-advertising-47501/>