$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses Richard Branson, one of the world's leading entrepreneurs and corporate success stories. The paper reports that Branson's Virgin brand is recognized around the globe. Virgin is a leader in a wide variety of fields, including everything from media, to travel and transportation. According to the paper, Branson has made a name for himself by portraying himself as a trendy, perpetual young person, who knows what the market wants because he is that market.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Branson, Richard. (2006). "About Richard." From, Losing My Virginity, as it appears on the Virgin.com web site. Virgin.com. URL: http://www.virgin.com/aboutus/autobiography/.
- Hopkins, Michael S. (2006). "Richard Branson, Virgin Group." 26 Most Fascinating Entrepreneurs. Inc.com. New York: Mansueto Ventures, LLC. URL: http://www.inc.com/magazine/20050401/26-branson.html.
- Charles, L. (1998, March 20). Who Needs the NME?. New Statesman, 127, 9. Retrieved September 27, 2006, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=5001329434
- Davies, G., Chun, R., Silva, R. V., & Roper, S. (2003). Corporate Reputation and Competitiveness. London: Routledge. Retrieved September 27, 2006, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=108453667
- Garten, J. E. (2000). The Mind of the CEO. New York: Basic Books. Retrieved September 27, 2006, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=91913624
Cite this Case Study:
Richard Branson (2007, May 28) Retrieved August 19, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/case-study/richard-branson-95591/
"Richard Branson" 28 May 2007. Web. 19 August. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/case-study/richard-branson-95591/>