Red Bull Energy Candy
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses how the market for energy products has significantly increased throughout the past years and this has generated major business opportunities for the players. In particular it looks at how one such player is Australian Red Bull GmbH and how the company sees an additional opportunity in developing a new product line of Red Bull energy candies following the success of their Red Bull energy drinks. The paper uses standard techniques such as the 4 P's of marketing and PEST analysis to assess the marketing mix, the industry, the competition and the macro-environment in terms of political, economic, socio-cultural and technological scenes.
From the Paper:"The economic background is relevant to the launching of the new Red Bull energy candy from at least three standpoints. First of all, the international economy is on the verge of collapse, meaning that the instability could negatively impact the company's endeavors. The second potential impact is obvious in a context in which millions of Americans lost their jobs. This includes some of the high professionals that had to put in long hours and were energy products consumers. Red Bull might be unable to rely on sales to these customers, and also on the sales from sporadic consumers, who might try to save every penny. On the other hand however, the pressure on the remaining employees is sky high. This means that, in order to be able to put in the extra hours and increase their efforts to a maximum to maintain their jobs, these employees could increase their consumption of Red Bull products, creating as such a new market for the energy candy. "
Sample of Sources Used:
- Oxoby, M., The 1990s, Greenwood Publishing, 2003
- Price, R.G., The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Boxing, 2nd Edition, Price World Enterprises, 2006
- Stafford, A.D., Allen, S.D., Clow, J., Entrepreneurship in the U.S. Economy: Teacher Resource Manual, National Council on Economic Education, 1994
- Red Bull GmbH, Hoovers, http://www.hoovers.com/red-bull/--ID__101316--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml last accessed on April 2, 2009
- The Marketing Mix (The 4 P's of Marketing), Net MBA, Business Knowledge Center, 2007, http://www.netmba.com/marketing/mix/ last accessed on April 2, 2009
Cite this Case Study:
Red Bull Energy Candy (2011, June 17) Retrieved January 27, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/case-study/red-bull-energy-candy-147709/
"Red Bull Energy Candy" 17 June 2011. Web. 27 January. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/case-study/red-bull-energy-candy-147709/>