Coca-Cola's Marketing Success
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses Coca-Cola's mission statement and its strategy of segmentation. The paper notes the roles of taste and brand recognition in motivating people to drink Coke and relates that Coca-Cola has established far reaching international recognition and created a global level of positioning. The also paper identifies Coca-Cola's promotional tools and highlights the ability of Coca-Cola to market so effectively that the inherently negative nature of the product is totally forgotten.
From the Paper:"The parent company's mission statement is community and environmentally oriented. It fits with the company's imminent resources and capabilities as totally market oriented and consumer focused. The company's mission statement is oriented towards an international message, and global audience that is not segmented according to age or any other typical demographics. The company's message has traditionally been global, which is all the more relevant in today's era of globalization of business. The company states its mission as three fold, providing the following three elements as the means by which the company is inspired by its underlying mission."
Sample of Sources Used:
- "Community." 2007: http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/citizenship/our_communities.html
- "Introduction to marketing Lecture 5." 2007: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~ckrueger/folien/lecture5.pdf
- Marketplace. 2007: http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/citizenship/our_marketplace.html
- Mission vision and values." 2007: http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/ourcompany/mission_vision_values.html
- "Principles of Marketing." 2007: http://www.knowthis.com/tutorials/principles-of marketing/product-decisions/4.htm
Cite this Case Study:
Coca-Cola's Marketing Success (2010, January 21) Retrieved February 24, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/case-study/coca-cola-marketing-success-118316/
"Coca-Cola's Marketing Success" 21 January 2010. Web. 24 February. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/case-study/coca-cola-marketing-success-118316/>