$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper considers the difficulties faced by Classic Airlines and looks at the flaws in the company's corporate culture. The paper discusses how the company's leadership executives must decide on a clear vision and marketing strategy to save the company from bankruptcy and must also provide customers with the best value possible.
The Corporate Culture
The Corporate Culture
From the Paper:"The challenges faced by Classic Airlines are commonly found throughout the airline industry. In this scenario (University of Phoenix, 2010) Classic Airlines is experiencing issues related to falling industry stock prices resulting in a 10% decrease in share prices, poor customer access and integration system, mounting public apathy, low employee morale, rising energy and labor costs, a highly ineffective rewards program, and a 15% universal cost reduction strategy mandated by the Board of Directors. These challenges will play a role in the development of an effective marketing strategy. Some of these challenges will be influenced by external forces such as the global airline industry market and media coverage, but many of these issues can be addressed internally. For example, a redesigned customer portal would create integration and improved customer service between access points such as the telephone, Internet, and rewards program. The enhancement could be built from the existing customer relations management platform that is superior to current competitors. Internet technology makes it simple for consumers to compare existing prices, make reservations, and use reward points (Williams, 2010). The revamp of the Classic Airline rewards program will strengthen the ability to meet the needs of consumers and ultimately revitalize an unsuccessful program."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2006). Marketing management (12th ed.). New Jersey: Pearson-Prentice Hall.
- Leadership Strategies for Business Development. (2010). Leadership strategies: Leadership and business management. Retrieved August 14, 2010, from http://www.ibizresources.com/
- Thorsen, D. (2010). Definition of corporate culture. Retrieved August 15, 2010, from http://ezinearticles.com/?Definition-of-Corporate-Culture&id=99997
- University of Phoenix. (2010). Scenario Classic Airlines: Company overview. Retrieved August 14, 2010 from http://University of Phoenix class forum, MKT/571 Marketing course website
- University of Phoenix. (2010). Classic Airlines documents exhibit B. Retrieved August 14, 2010 from http://University of Phoenix class forum, MKT/571 Marketing course website
Cite this Case Study:
Challenges Facing Classic Airlines (2012, March 14) Retrieved September 28, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/case-study/challenges-facing-classic-airlines-150572/
"Challenges Facing Classic Airlines" 14 March 2012. Web. 28 September. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/case-study/challenges-facing-classic-airlines-150572/>