$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper outlines the business plan to develop a furniture product line made from recyclable plastics. The paper addresses the purpose and objective of the venture, the sources of research information on plastics pollution, the main audience for the new product line and the research questions that will be utilized. Finally, the paper looks at the expected learning outcomes of this venture.
From the Paper:"The reason as to why this topic was chosen refers to the growing concern over matters of pollution and the exploitation of the earth's natural resources. The development of a furniture product line made from recyclable plastics would reduce resource consumption and pollution, taking as such one step forward in the battle to save the earth. Plastic materials are a primary threat upon the wellbeing of the natural environment due to their negative impact. Some sources even indicate that plastic wastes are more dangerous than global warming and base their argument on that plastics pollution destroys the natural ecosystems (Coursey, 2007). It is then necessary to come up with solutions that do not dump the plastic materials and residues into the environment, but which transform and reuse them in an efficient manner, such as the creation of pieces of furniture."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Coursey, B., May 4, 2007, Plastic Waste: More Dangerous than Global Warming, Ethical Corporation
- Greenhalgh, P., 2003, The Persistence of Craft: The Applied Arts Today, Rutgers University Press
- Thompson, W.J., Sorvig, K., Farnsworth, C.D., 2000, Sustainable Landscape Construction: A Guide to Green Building Outdoors, Island Press
- Von Stamm, B., 2008, Managing Innovation, Design and Creativity, 2nd Edition, John Wiley and Sons
- 2008, Website of Barco Products, http://www.barcoproducts.com last accessed on March 23, 2009
Cite this Business Plan:
Plastic Pollution: A Business Plan (2011, January 11) Retrieved January 29, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/business-plan/plastic-pollution-a-business-plan-146684/
"Plastic Pollution: A Business Plan" 11 January 2011. Web. 29 January. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/business-plan/plastic-pollution-a-business-plan-146684/>