Moda's Global Venture
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper conducts a global, regional, country and product analysis of Moda's global venture. It begins by describing Moda as a successful American clothing manufacturer and discusses its options for expanding internationally. The paper particularly focuses on a new development in Panama, Latin America called the Panama International Merchandise Mart (PIMM) and analyzes its suitability as a location for Moda.
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
From the Paper:"Most Panamanians have access to medical care. Most medical facilities are located in the urban areas and provide good quality healthcare in modern hospitals that are comparable to hospitals in the U.S. and other countries. There are no health concerns that are unique to Panama, like many global nations Panama is being greatly affected by HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis. Travelers who visit Panama should consider purchasing oversees medical insurance because care is given based on cash payment if insurance is not available. Panama is facing many environmental issues such as agricultural runoff, wildlife endangerment, deforestation, land degradation, wetland destruction, and soil erosion (WHO, 2007)."
Sample of Sources Used:
- (2001). Central American regional. Retrieved October 19, 2007, from USAID Web site: www.usaid.gov/pubs/bj2001/lac/cap
- (2001). Government and politics. Retrieved October 19, 2007, from Libarary of Congress Web site: lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query
- (2007). Office of the coordinator for counterterrorism. Retrieved October 19, 2007, from U.S. Department of State Web site: http://www.state.gov/s/ct/
- 2007). Panama. Retrieved October 19, 2007, from InfoPlease Web site: http://www.infoplease.com/country/profiles/panama.html
- (2007). PIMM. Retrieved October 19, 2007, from PIMM Web site: www.PIMM.com
Cite this Business Plan:
Moda's Global Venture (2008, February 01) Retrieved February 28, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/business-plan/moda-global-venture-100790/
"Moda's Global Venture" 01 February 2008. Web. 28 February. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/business-plan/moda-global-venture-100790/>