New Testament Theology
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper reviews and discusses I. Howard Marshall's book, 'New Testament Theology: Many witnesses: One Gospel'. According to the paper, In 'New Testament Theology: Many Witnesses: One Gospel', Marshall endeavors to show definitively that a common, basic theology can be traced in all New Testament witnesses. The paper further discusses how Marshall also opines about the meaning and religious importance of Christian doctrine generally.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Blomberg, C. An online review of current biblical and theological studies. Denver Journal. Accessed February 16, 2007. Available from: http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2005/0200/0204.html. February 2005.
- Certeau, Michel de. The Mystic Fable. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1992.
- ---. The Writing of History. New York: Columbia University Press, 1988.
- Evangelicalism. January 28, 2007. Reference.com. Available from: http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Evangelicalism.htm. February 17, 2007.
- I Howard Marshall. November 26, 2006. Wikipedia. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._Howard_Marshall.html. February 16, 2007.
Cite this Book Review:
New Testament Theology (2007, July 20) Retrieved September 25, 2022, from https://www.academon.com/book-review/new-testament-theology-96998/
"New Testament Theology" 20 July 2007. Web. 25 September. 2022. <https://www.academon.com/book-review/new-testament-theology-96998/>