The Existence of God
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper contends that beyond scripture and the Bible, there is also plenty of indisputable and physical evidence for even the most skeptical minds that God and heaven really do exist. To reinforce this contention, the paper cites examples from the Bible, notes the extremely widespread religion of Christianity and underscores the validity of the Bible. According to the paper, regardless of whether society always acknowledges the being of God and heaven, the paper stresses that humanity follows biblical and God-based principals in daily life such as the Ten Commandments.
From the Paper:"An even more interesting part about the scriptural evidence is the verses that specifically address issues of believing (or lack thereof)! For example, 1 Cor. 2:14 explains, "The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned." This verse basically acknowledges the fact that it is difficult for man to believe in something he cannot see or touch."
Sample of Sources Used:
- "Christian." Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. 2008. Merriam-Webster Online. 1 December 2008 <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Christian>.
- Fairchild, Mary. "Christianity Today." About.com. 2 Dec. 2008 <http://christianity.about.com/od/denominations/p/christiantoday.htm>.
- "Harry Rimmer." Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. 3 Sept. 2008. 1 Dec. 2008 < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rimmer>.
- Kovacs, Joe. "Noah's Ark Discovered?" Worldnetdaily.com. 21 Aug. 2004. 1 Dec. 2008 <http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40060>.
- "Parting of the Red Sea." Berean Publishers. 1 Dec. 2008 <http://www.bereanpublishers.com/Apologetics/parting_of_the_red_sea.htm>.
Cite this Argumentative Essay:
The Existence of God (2009, October 06) Retrieved April 22, 2021, from https://www.academon.com/argumentative-essay/the-existence-of-god-116523/
"The Existence of God" 06 October 2009. Web. 22 April. 2021. <https://www.academon.com/argumentative-essay/the-existence-of-god-116523/>